Lollipop uses AI detection to track the baby's movement and detect the baby's chest without any physical contact. You'll be able to view your baby’s respiratory rate, and sleeping position history and receive real-time notifications from Lollipop App.
Please note that the below situations may affect the accuracy of smart detection:
- When the region of detection has moving objects.
- Hanging toys, especially the two fields of vision overlap.
- Mist from diffusers.
- Thick clothes placed on the crib may cause false detection.
- Baby wears the clothes that are not fitted.
- A thick blanket is used to cover the baby.
- When the camera is operating under Private Connection, so please make sure this is turned off.
🍭If you need more help, please tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >