Using our unique, toxin-free, silicone tail, parents can install their cameras wherever they like.
We suggest wrapping it around the crib when your infant is 6 months old or younger. After your baby reaches the age of seven months, we suggest parents start using our wall mount or Floor Stand to safely place their cameras out of the reach of your baby's curious hands.
You can install Lollipop Baby Camera in several ways on the crib or the flat surface near your baby’s crib.
1. Binding Lollipop Baby Camera With BOND
2. Bending Lollipop Baby Camera on the Thicker Crib
3. Organizing the Cable With a CABLE GUIDE
Binding Lollipop Baby Camera With BOND
- Turn your camera to the back, then push the BOND to the top.
- Fold the stick in half around a crib rail.
- Put the bending tip through the BOND's back hole.
- Push down the BOND until it touch the crib while pull-up the bottom stick to the crib tightly.
- Slightly bend the camera and plug in the USB. The USB CABLE can be embedded on the slot.
Bending Lollipop Baby Camera on the Thicker Crib
- Put the stick on the side of the crib (we suggest you place it about 1/3 of its length inward).
- Bend down the end part of the stick and bend up 1/3 in length near the camera side of the stick.
Pull up the camera and slightly pinch the backside of the stick.
Pull down the camera stick to clamp to the side of the crib and tighten it.
Finish installing Lollipop Baby Camera on the thicker crib.
Note: After setting up the camera, remember to organize the cable.
Organizing the Cable With a CABLE GUIDE
- Stick the CABLE GUIDE to the crib with the gaps facing different directions.
- Push the USB CABLE into the gap.
- Use a coin to push the USB CABLE further into the gaps.
- Installation finished!
If the silicone leg is not long enough to fold in half around a crib rail, we kindly suggest that you purchase Lollipop Exchangeable Outer Sleeve 30 cm. Please refer to our official store to choose your favorite color.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how!
Submit a request and we will provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >