Please note that the camera will switch to Outdoor mode when you’re not home; therefore, the live view would need to be refreshed every 30 minutes.
Conduct a Network Diagnosis if the problem keeps happening.
Why Does the Live View Stop Every 30 Minutes?
When your mobile device is connected to a different internet signal than the camera or not in Indoor mode, the live view will need to be refreshed every 30 minutes. You can learn more about Indoor mode by visiting the following link: What is Network Diagnosis?
Why Is the Live View of My Camera Delayed?
The internet speed and quality may influence the live view quality or other functions of the Lollipop app. If your smartphone or camera connects to an internet network with a slower speed or worse quality, you may receive high latency and blurred image resolution of the live view, and you may notice that the live view of your camera is delayed.
Here are some tips to help you improve the connection quality and speed of your network:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network is available and working well.
- Move your Wi-Fi AP/router closer to Lollipop Baby Camera.
- Use Wi-Fi extender or mesh the Wi-Fi (if you prefer).
- Update the firmware of your camera through the Lollipop app to the latest version.
- Run network diagnostics to check the network status and the network signal strength of your camera.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >