The Internet speed and quality may influence the live view quality of watching your baby, or other functions of Lollipop app. If your smartphone or camera connects to the Internet network with slower speed or worse quality, you may thus get high latency and blurred image resolution of live view, and you may see the live view of your camera is delayed.
Here are some tips to help you improve the connection quality and speed of your network.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network is available and working well.
- Move your Wi-Fi AP/router closer to Lollipop Baby Camera.
- Use Wi-Fi extender or mesh Wi-Fi (if you prefer).
- Update the firmware of your camera through Lollipop app to the latest version.
- Run network diagnostics to check the network status and the network signal strength of your camera.