In order to offer you better quality of live view, Lollipop Baby Camera will continuously connect to the Internet network and transmit video and audio data to your smartphone. If the connection between Lollipop Baby Camera and Wi-Fi network is weak or unstable, you will get a delayed and blurred live view, or further, you will be unable to watch it. Likewise, the older firmware version of Lollipop Baby Camera may sometimes become the reason to prevent you from watching live view normally. Hence, we recommend checking your network available and working well, as well as keeping the firmware version of Lollipop Baby Camera updated.
Here are some tips to help you check the connection status of your network.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi network is available and working well. (You may open up your browser from your smartphone and go to any websites to see whether the page loads properly.)
- As Lollipop Baby Camera can only connect to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, please make sure your Wi-Fi has been switch to 2.4 GHz band.
- Move your Wi-Fi AP/router closer to Lollipop Baby Camera.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi AP/router.
- Restart Lollipop Baby Camera.
- Update the firmware of your camera from Lollipop app to the latest version.
- Run network diagnostics to check the network status and the network signal strength of your camera.