If the Night Vision video becomes blurry or dysfunctional, the following might be causing the issue:
- Your camera is facing toward a large whitewall or other kinds of reflective objects. Try facing your camera away from the object.
- There is a dim light in the dark space in which your camera is operating.
- There are objects that are too close to the camera lens. Remove those objects from the camera.
- The IR cut could be contaminated by foreign materials, or there might be condensation in the filter.
Try the following solution and see if the situation improves:
- Confirm that you have prevented the above circumstances, then reboot your camera again to restart the built-in infrared lights.
- Test to see if the IR cut is contaminated:
If the snapshots look fine during the day or when there is sufficient light, either natural or artificial, there might be something blocking the IR-cut filter.
🍭Note: The camera can’t be disassembled by the customer to clean this part.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >