Right now only IOS and website users can downgrade their subscription. For Android users, the customer has to unsubscribe first before their next billing date, then subscribe to the desired plan after.
To downgrade your Lollipop Care on your Lollipop app, please follow the steps below:
- Click on your live-stream video in the app
- Go to the “Dashboard” section below the video, and scroll all the way down
- Click on the “Lollipop Care Subscribe ” , and you’ll see the information page for Lollipop Care
- Scroll down and choose the plan you’re interested in downgrading to
- The app will ask you to type in your Apple ID password to subscribe
According to Google Play policy, the users cannot downgrade directly through the app.
To downgrade, the users have to unsubscribe to the plan first, then subscribe to your desired plan again.
To cancel the subscription, please refer to : How to cancel a subscription in the Lollipop app
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >