Lollipop Baby Camera is a Wi-Fi-based baby monitor which is dependent upon your internet signal strength. Stable signal strength will deliver consistent video and audio quality to help you keep an eye on your little one at any time.
To successfully set up the camera, you will also need a stable, continuous AC power source of 100-240v AC, 50/60Hz.
The instructions below will help you understand Lollipop Baby Monitor's basic requirements.
- An ideal internet connection speed is 10 Mbps which can maintain a constant upload and download speed for one Lollipop Baby Camera. More bandwidth would be required if you would need to place more than one camera or if you are using other devices that require more bandwidth.
The internet connection can be residential/commercial (from an internet service provider [ISP] via coaxial, cooper, optic fiber, etc.) or mobile grade (as in a router that uses an (e)SIM card to get 4G/5G mobile internet and bridges it with a Wi-Fi access point (AP) or a cellular phone with hotspot functionality enabled).
- A wireless access point (AP)/router, either residential or commercial grade in single AP, single AP with extenders, or mesh AP configurations, supporting the 802.11 b/g/n protocols and frequencies.
If you have enough upload/download speed at a constant rate but the internet connection still does not connect successfully, please note that possible interference between the router and the camera might reduce your home Wi-Fi signal such as:
- Concrete and masonry walls and/or large fish tanks
- Kitchen appliances and other radio-based devices: microwave ovens, walkie-talkies, and remote-controlled toys
We strongly suggest moving your router close to your camera and to an ideal central location; or place the router in the same room as the camera.
App and Devices
The Lollipop app is compatible with most iOS and Android devices. You can access the camera through our Lollipop app on both your phone and tablet.
To access it through a laptop, visit the Lollipop website and sign into your account.
To download the app, go to the iOS App Store or Google play store and type in Lollipop - smart baby monitor.
Minimum Requirement: We support both iOS and Android
- iPhone/iPad with iOS 9.0 or later
- Android device with Android 4.4 or later
What to Do If My Camera Keeps Disconnecting from the Home Wi-Fi?