By visiting the site or using our products you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy.
What Information Does Lollipop Collect?
We collect the following personal and device information when using our Product:
Personal/Account Information and Data Information Level
- Class 1(“Class 1 Information”): Audio and video are collected through the device. Audio and video data is stored securely on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to ensure you can access it and playback footage.
- Class 2(“Class 2 Information”): Information you provide during device setup, which may include your personal information, such as your user name, email address, baby’s nickname (or name), birthday, gender, and baby’s head photo. If your share with other people, it may include a shared
username and mail.
- Class 3(“Class 3 Information”): Device information such as camera names, such as model and serial number, the Lollipop’s network information, device activity logs, and historic and current device configuration.
- Class 4(“Class 4 Information”): General information such as app/ camera setting, time-zone, temperature setting, language, online/offline time, and environmental data such as noise, temperature, humidity, and air quality data.
What Does Lollipop Team Do About My Information for Privacy?
Our company has strict internal policies and severe restrictions to ensure that all personal customer data always remains private and secure within Amazon Cloud at all times. Only a few and selected employees have access authorization to systems that contain highly sensitive Class 1 and Class 2 information. Even the selected employees access those sensitive data, they need to apply to the related department with legitimate and reasonable requirements and leave records and reports for external auditing. Authorized access to Lollipop AWS cloud data is granted with the lowest necessary privileges.
Can I Control My Personal Data by Myself?
Yes. You have the right to control your owned personal data.
You Can Access Your Data
Your personal data is and shall remain easily accessible not only in your device but also in the AWS cloud.
You Can Amend Your Data
At any time, you can amend, add to, or update the personal data you own. The data range includes Lollipop Baby Camera device and AWS Cloud where your data is stored.
You Can Control Your Video Sharing
We provide a live video-sharing feature so you can share your baby’s live view to those who care for your little baby, such as your baby’s grandparents. You have the authority to decide when and who can start/stop to view the shared live view. We also provide an extra function so that you can check how many people are viewing your live view. Additionally, you can use this information to judge the sharing of security and privacy.
You can delete your data, and you have the right to delete all Class 1 information you left in Lollipop Baby Camera and data stored at AWS Cloud.
What Does Lollipop Use My Information For?
We collect the information identified above and use it for the following purposes:
- Provide your user services and improve the Lollipop product functionality and user experience
- Administer your account and back up your data
- Record log entries for your information and troubleshoot issues with your device
- Send you notifications through the Lollipop app. You can manage your notification preferences within the mobile app menu
- Conduct research and analysis to better understand how users access and use Our Products, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our products, create new features, provide new offerings, respond to user preferences, and protect your data
- Respond to your questions and concerns and provide customer support
How and What Level of Information Do You Share?
We will share certain categories of your information with third parties only in certain circumstances as described below:
- Affiliates. We may disclose class 3 and class 4 information, which means low privacy issue data, we collect from you to our affiliates and subsidiaries that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes. If we do so, their use and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to this Policy.
- Services Providers. We may disclose class 3 information and class 4 information, which means low privacy issue data, we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agent who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., with vendors that help us with delivering products to you, vendors that help us maintain our Site, or analytics providers).
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by merged with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company with your consent.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. To the extent legally allowed, we will notify you of such requests prior to disclosing any information sought.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
We may share your aggregated and de-identified information, such as Level 3 information and Level 4 information, which is anonymized and does not identify you. We may use this information in a variety of ways, including publishing trends, and to generally improve our offerings. We may also share this anonymized information with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Security and Data Protection
The security of your personal information is our top priority. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us, both during transmission and upon receipt. All classes of data (from class 1~4) are protected with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), HTTP access (HTTPS) using TLS/SSL, Hash, and more technology to encrypt and secure all the data at all time.
Where Is the Data Stored on the Internet?
From the beginning, Lollipop has adopted AWS (Amazon Web Services) to be the only cloud server to store all the data to provide service to our customers. Since May 25, 2018, AWS has complied with the GDPR, which is the most robust requirement for data protection, security, and compliance.
Security of Personal Data
AWS has declared that Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3, the servers we use, are fully compliant with the CISPE Code of Conduct, to ensure we are using appropriate data protection standards to protect the data in a manner with the GDPR. This declaration assures that the data is fully controlled in a safe, secure, and compliant environment.
Data Breach Notification
Lollipop will notify the customers or users within 72 hours after first becoming aware of a data breach which is likely to "result in a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals."
Right to Be Forgotten
Lollipop will delete all personal information and data left on the server if the customer deletes the registered account on Lollipop's App. The customer may delete the account anytime. The personal information, log, and Data include the ID, email address, location, baby's information, IP address.
Right to Subjection of Access or Processing the Data
Lollipop aggregates and de-identify certain information and data about the babies to improve the user experience.
The customers or users have the right to limit the access or processing authority of the Lollipop Team. We provide a way to control the privacy of your personal information on the Setting page. However, for some legal purpose, the team may collect anonymous data with users' permission.
- To provide more high-quality service and the precise information the users may need.
- Recording log entries for your information and troubleshooting issues with your device.
- To conduct research and analysis to better understand how users access and use Our Products, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our products, create new features, provide you new offerings, respond to user preferences, and to protect your data.
- Respond to your questions and concerns and provide customer support.
We may also disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law of customer's Territorial reach, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena. To the extent legally allowed, we will notify you of such requests prior to disclosing any information sought.
Data Protection Officer
The govern department of Data Protection is Lollipop Support Team, whose office address is located in 11F-3, No. 3, Yuanqu St, Nangang, 11503, Taipei, Taiwan. The data owner may directly contact with us by firstname.lastname@example.org