Network Diagnosis feature would let you know more information about the current network connection of Lollipop Camera
Indoor: Your phone and the camera are under the same Wi-Fi
Outdoor: Your phone and the camera are under the different Wi-Fi
Private: not allow video streaming out of your home network
Please place the camera closer to your WiFi-router. Signal lower than 70 is considered as unstable network environment.
Some features might be restricted in outdoor mode.
Indoor Mode (Camera and mobile device connected to the same Wi-Fi):
- Full feature
- No upstream data
- Low latency live view (1 second with good Wi-Fi signal)
- Faster access to live view (3 seconds with good Wi-Fi signal)
- Live view with no time limit
Outdoor Mode (Camera and mobile device connected to different Wi-Fi):
- Long latency: audio and video streaming go through AWS cloud service from the camera to your mobile device.
- Live view will need to be refreshed every 30 minutes.
- Audio mode will not be available
Privacy Mode(The video and audio data will not go through the AWS cloud service):
- You can only watch live feed when in INDOOR mode (camera and mobile device connected to the same Wi-Fi).
- You will receive notification but the event video will not be uploaded.
- Sound Machine and Push 2 Talk features will be unavailable.