1. Go to Setting > Event notifications
- Enable "Allow notifications."
- Turn on features notifications and the sound you'd like to be notified with.
2. Go to Phone Settings:
- Go to Notifications > Lollipop App > Allow notifications.
- Make sure all types of alerts, sounds, and badges have been enabled.
If you are not receiving any alerts, only push notifications, check if you are using any battery-saving app since this sometimes blocks out alerts. Also, check if you've turned on Do Not Disturb mode on your mobile device.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >