You can install the camera wherever you like with our unique, toxic-free, silicone tail.
We suggest wrapping it around the crib when the baby is around 0-6 months old. When the baby is around 7-36 months old,we suggest that parents start using our wall mount to place their cameras out of the baby’s reach for safety reasons.
There are several ways you can install Lollipop Baby Camera either on the crib or on the flat surface near your baby’s crib.
1. Binding Lollipop Baby Camera With BOND
2. Bending Lollipop Baby Camera on the Thicker Crib
3. Organizing the Cable With a CABLE GUIDE
Binding Lollipop Baby Camera With BOND
2. Fold the stick in half around a crib rail.
3. Put the bending tip through the BOND's back hole.
4. Push down the BOND until it touch the crib while pull-up the bottom stick to the crib tightly.
Bending Lollipop Baby Camera on the Thicker Crib
3. Pull up the camera and slightly pinch the backside of the stick.
4. Pull down the camera stick to clamp to the side of the crib and tighten it.
5. Finish installing Lollipop Baby Camera on the thicker crib.
🍭After setting up the camera, remember to organize the cable.
Organizing the Cable With a CABLE GUIDE:
1. Stick the CABLE GUIDE to the crib with the gaps facing different directions.
2. Push the USB CABLE into the gap.
3. Use a coin to push the USB CABLE further into the gaps.
If the silicone stick is not long enough to fold in half around a crib rail, we kindly suggest that you to purchase Lollipop Exchangeable Outer 30 cm. Please refer to our official store to choose your favorite color.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >