The same thing applies to the other components in the camera; the speaker can fail with long-term, continuous use. Therefore, you might not be able to hear any sound from the camera.
To check if the speaker is working, try the following solutions:
- Make sure:
a. The live view video is accessible
b. The music is responding to the play and pause action
c. The cameras can change between songs and sounds in the app
- Briefly check that the volume is not set too low and that a song is selected in the volume setting.
- Change between songs with different levels of volume.
If the issue still exists after trying the above solutions, follow the steps below:
- Update your firmware to the latest version.
- Reboot the camera and test again.
- Test the push to talk feature.
- Press the live view video and go to the second page.
- Then, press the “microphone” icon on the video.
🍭Need more help? Tell us how we can help.
Submit a request and we’ll provide further assistance.
Get Lollipop Support >